- The following items are NOT permitted in Haunted Hell-Nashville, Haunted Hell-Clarksville, OR Devils Dungeon: lighters, flashlights, laser pointers, cameras, weapons of any kind, silly string, fireworks, stink bombs, food or drink. NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. Our attractions staff or its personnel are not responsible for any damaged clothing or personal items.
- PARK AT YOUR OWN RISK! Our attractions staff or personnel are not responsible for your personal property. Lock cars at all times.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING in any of the Slashville Haunts attractions.
- DO NOT TOUCH the actors and they will not touch you. It is their job to scare you however if you lunge, grab or come in contact with them physically in any way, Slashville Haunts or any of our attractions/events will not be held liable.
- REMOVE headgear and clip-on items.
- WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHING. Our attractions staff are not responsible for lost or damaged clothing.
- NO UNRULY ACTIVITY WILL BE TOLERATED. Smoke machines and strobes are in use. If you have a HEART CONDITION, EPILEPSY, HISTORY OF SEIZURES or think you might be PREGNANT, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER ANY OF OUR EVENTS OR ATTRACTIONS.
- USE PARENTAL DISCRETION for children under the age of 14. The staff reserves the right to refuse service to any individual they deem unfit to go through any of the events. Our attractions are theater. It is not real, nor is it politically correct. If you are easily offended, this haunt is not for you.